2020 Chicago Consular Corps Gala Provided Opportunity to Unite Virtually
The 2020 Chicago Consular Corps Gala was held virtually this year on Friday, November 6, 2020. Thank you to all that attended. Your support helped us to exceed our $400,000 fundraising goal.
It was our pleasure to celebrate the contributions of our honorees:
- Jeanne Gang, Global Citizen Award
- Loop Capital Markets LLC, Corporate Ambassador Award
- Iwona Wegrzyn-Bochenska, Chicago Sister Cities International Volunteer of the Year
Congratulations to all of our honorees for representing Chicago on the world stage.
We would also like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the following who generously donated the items included in our raffle packages:
- Ms. Leticia Castellanos, Honorary Consul of Belize
- The Honorable Aylin Estrella Joo Liem, Consul General of Chile
- The Honorable Dixon Moya, Consul General of Colombia
- The Honorable Gisselle Castillo-Veremis, Consul General of the Dominican Republic and Dean of the Chicago Consular Corps
- The Honorable Jaroslav Kantůrek, Consul General of Czech Republic
- The Honorable Phumzile Pride Mazibuko, Consul General of South Africa
- The Honorable Matias A. Eustathiou, Consul General of Uruguay
- Hyatt Hotels
- Parce Rum
If you were unable to attend this year’s Gala, you can find a link to the online recording of the program here.
Lastly, we would like to share our sincere gratitude to all of our tremendous sponsors, especially our Presenting Sponsor, Greeley and Hansen. We know this year has presented unprecedented challenges, and we are grateful for your support.
We hope to see you at our 2021 Chicago Consular Corps Gala on Friday, November 5, 2021.
Chicago Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot & World Business Chicago Announce the Inaugural Chicago Venture Summit Future-of-Food
More than 600 founders, Fortune 500 leaders, and investors are attending Chicago’s flagship food innovation conference hosted by World Business Chicago. CHICAGO, May 26, 2022 – Chicago Mayor Lori
The Rattan L. Khosa SeedCon is Chicago Booth’s flagship entrepreneurship and venture capital conference. As the world seemed to stand still amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, investors, entrepreneurs, an
World Business Chicago Partners with Global Fintech Leader tastytrade for ThinkChicago Fintech Summit
“Innovation is the many years of study and analysis, which then finds itself in the path of an emerging opportunity” -Linwood Ma, tastytrade CTO World Business Chicago was proud to…
CBO Collective Announces $1 Million Grant from Google.org to Provide Job Placement and Support to Jobseekers from Under-Resourced Chicago Communities
CHICAGO — The Community Based Organization Collective today announced a $1 million grant from Google.org to help place hundreds of jobseekers on Chicago’s South and West sides into in-demand caree